Monday, November 23, 2009

Chocolate

Finding good, dairy/peanut/tree nut-free chocolate is hard to do. Preston knows about chocolate, and he knows it's good! Cherrybrook Farms makes a great (albeit pricey) chocolate chip cookie mix that is completely safe, and Preston loves them! When he was writing his letter to Santa the other day, he asked for "chocolate that doesn't have any milk or other stuff that I can't have in it." Not only did it break my heart, knowing that I can't just drive to the store and pick up a Hershey bar for him, but it also set me into super Santa mode to make sure that my boy did have chocolate that he could eat in his stocking.

That's when I found
Amanda's Own Confections. Not only do they have chocolate bars that are safe, they also have chocolate Santas! They also have lots of other holidays that they do as well. I can guarantee that I will be placing an order, and will have a VERY happy little boy come Christmas morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment