Friday, July 23, 2010

Grilling!

Today is Show Us Your Life over at Kelly's Korner and the theme is grilling recipes! I love grilling! In fact, when we bought this house, I insisted on a Jenn-Air range with a built-in grill. Best investment ever! I can grill rain or shine or in a foot of snow and never leave the kitchen! Here are a few of my favorite grilling recipes, and I apologize for no pictures- I can't wait to eat to take a picture!

Favorite kabobs

Marinade:
1/2 c. vegetable oil
1/3 c. lemon juice
1/3 c. Worcestershire sauce
1/4 c. vinegar
1/4 c. soy sauce
3T. mustard
2 garlic cloves, minced

Kabobs:
chicken breasts
cherry tomatoes
new potatoes
green pepper

Mix all marinade ingredients together and divide in half. Cut chicken breasts into small chunks and add to half of marinade. Cook potatoes until tender. Cut pepper into chunks. Add all veggies into a bowl with the rest of marinade. Refrigerate for several hours. Skewer and grill until chicken is done. Sorry, I don't have a time, I just check it.

Summer Chicken

Chicken breasts
1/3 c. olive oil
1/4 c. balsalmic vinegar
1 t. dijon mustard
3 cloves crushed garlic
1/2 t. seasoning salt

Combine all ingredients and marinate chicken overnight. Grill until chicken is done. Delish!

2 comments:

  1. I've never made kabobs. This sounds like such a great recipe for summer. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a few years since we had kabobs. And now that we have a vegan in the house this is something that I can make for the whole family.

    ReplyDelete